One of the most popular items in Legendary Collection was the new concept of Mega-Packs, bursting with 3 foil cards per pack from a gigantic mega-set.
This time, we're giving classic Yu-Gi-Oh! the Mega-Pack treatment! Each copy of Legendary Collection 3: Yugi's World comes with five 9-card Mega-Packs, each with 1 Secret Rare, 1 Ultra Rare, 1 Super Rare, 1 Rare, and 5 Common cards per pack, from the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG booster set ever created.
Highlights of this 306-card mega-mega-set include:
- Over one hundred of Yugi's most famous Monsters, Spells, and Traps.
- Famous cards from some of Yugi's most notorious enemies, including Pegasus, Bakura, Rafael, and Marik.
- Secret Rare versions of legendary cards that have stood the test of time, like Mirror Force, Solemn Judgment, Seven Tools of the Bandit, Mystical Space Typhoon, Book of Moon, Dark Hole, and Black Horn of Heaven.
- Secret Rare versions of many 'recruiter' monsters like Mystic Tomato, Giant Rat, UFO Turtle, Shining Angel, Mother Grizzly, Flying Kamikari #1, and Pyramid Turtle.
- Ultra Rare versions of almost every Gravekeeper's card.
- Foil up your Deck, with foil versions of Heavy Storm, Monster Reborn, Bottomless Trap Hole, Upstart Goblin, Chaos Sorcerer, Dragged Down into the Grave, Reckless Greed, and Raigeki Break.
- Easy-to-get, common versions of popular tournament-level classic-era and classic-themed cards, including Chain Disappearance, Gold Sarcophagus, Solemn Warning, and Soul Taker.
- Many cards from a decade ago reprinted in their original rarities. If you were too young to collect these cards when they first came out, now you have a second chance to get a Super Rare Reinforcement of the Army, an Ultra Rare Morphing Jar or Royal Decree, or even a Secret Rare Dark Magician Girl.
- The biggest Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG booster set EVER – over 300 cards.
- Intimidated by the set size, but looking to foil out your Deck? Fear not! These packs are designed so that popular tournament-level cards will be easier to pull.
- All cards printed with updated text that's easier to understand.
• Each Mega pack contains 9 randomly inserted game cards (1st Edition).